Evening Seminar on "Fundamentals in Financial Security and Planning"
Doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers are welcome to the seminar on financial security and planning. Dr. Peter Huber, financial consultant, will talk about the following topics:
- Budget/liquidity: a business plan for private budgets?
- Investments, strategies for building capital – when, how and why you start
- Tax planning at the start of your professional life
- Insurances: what you need and what you don’t need
- Swiss 3-pillar social security system: opportunities & risks
Zoom: The link will be sent to you prior to the event.
A maximum of 35 people are welcome to attend the seminar.
Registration: Click here. There are no fees involved.
Export event as iCal